As if a traumatic brain injury weren’t worrisome enough, receiving an injury while at work can add to the stress. We take the pain out of navigating through workers’ comp claims so you can focus on what matters most – your healing.
Why Choose Radius TBI?
Radius TBI in Oakland Park (Ft. Lauderdale), Florida offers the following conveniences for injured workers in construction, manufacturing, airline, assembly, and other workers with a concussion:
- We accept workers’ comp and no-fault insurance
- We have an in-house case manager to coordinate care and streamline communication between employers, insurance companies, and physicians
- We offer on-site diagnostics including MRI, VNG, and EEG
- We offer back-to-work rehabilitation
- We develop personalized treatment plans for maximum medical improvement (MMI) based on your unique symptoms.
Treatment may include:
- Psychiatry and psychology
- Physical medicine and rehab
- Vestibular balance training
- Nutritional counseling
For Employers, Workers’ Comp Case Managers, and Adjusters
We share the same goal that employers, adjusters, and patients have – to reduce time spent off the job in a safe and effective manner. Our multidisciplinary approach utilizes physical therapy, Neurotherapy, vestibular balance training, and other techniques to promote physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
Radius TBI’s in-house diagnostic testing helps determine whether an injured worker is prepared to re-enter the workplace safely to avoid re-injury. Additionally, we provide baseline screenings to determine the current state of health and prevention education services to promote employee well-being.